[theforum] evolt.org volunteer of the year award (unofficial)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Nov 28 19:53:29 CST 2006

Tara Cleveland wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to present Dean Mah with the first annual unofficial
> evolt.org volunteer of the year award. I believe that Dean has done
> an awful lot for evolt.org over the years and I wanted to recognize
> and thank him for his efforts.

Thanks loads to Tara and congrats and kudos to Dean!  If I didn't have a hot
bath waiting (and getting cold!), I'd type more.  Well done, and long may:
a) dean hang around, even if he doesn't return to duty as an evolt.org
volunteer par excellence, and b) this tradition continue, since it means we
all have a chance to blag free stuff from tara ... err, I mean, get a cool
award :)

nice one!

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the