[theforum] External Forum

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun May 13 05:22:26 CDT 2007

On 13 May 2007, at 00:12, Dean Mah wrote:

> It is.  But consider that this article has the most comments on it
> from
> people requiring and providing support and the format of our comment
> system is so useless as to be almost worthless.  That includes the
> slowness of the site, the fact that you can't directly click from the
> 'Most Recent Comments' list to a comment, lack of threading, being
> unable to 'watch' threads, etc. it isn't surprising that people have
> found a workaround.

...much of which can be summarised as "the comments requirements were
never set up to enable this mode of use, or this number of comments
on an article."

fwiw, Drupal comments *do* support threading - we've just not enabled
it.

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates