[theforum] Show of hands

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Thu Oct 25 12:32:11 CDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 05:10:14PM -0000, Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
> A) I'm enthusiastic about maintaining the whole evolt.org shebang

A little bit of that (though not *everything* as there are only 24 hours
in the day and alas I haven't discovered how to get over this crippling
human weakness of requiring sleep :).

> B) I'm enthusiastic, but don't know if/when/how I could help

Mostly that.

> C) I care for evolt.org but do not have the time to participate in anything
> timeconsuming.

To an extent that, as I'm fairly busy with research during the week so
can't do much other than reply to emails except at the weekend.

> D) I care, but I've left the business and not maintained my ability to
> assist with anything web-related
>

> E) I care (or don't), but I've left and don't partake in anything related to
> evolt.org anymore.

Neither of those at all, as I'm still involved in web development stuff
with my freelance work.

Paul

--
Paul Waring