[theforum] Show of hands

Dave Davies dave at beanstalk-inc.com
Mon Oct 29 14:30:33 CDT 2007

I would be happy to help where I can.

I'm running a business but if there's something I can do that only takes
a couple hours/week I'm happy to (proofing SEO articles for example).

Beanstalk logo. <http://www.beanstalk-inc.com/> 	Results, Not Excuses.
*Dave Davies, CEO * 	*Beanstalk Search Engine Positioning, Inc.*
#32 - 747 Princess Avenue
Victoria, BC V8T 1K5
Canada
Web - http://www.beanstalk-inc.com/