[theforum] Show of hands - tallied so far (interim result no. 2)

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Nov 1 15:49:21 CDT 2007

The result thus far (second interim result tally - the last one will be sent
next Thursday):

Subscribed to theforum: 107
Moved to other cats (than the "default" E cat): 22

This means that there are still 85 people subscribed to theforum that have
not responded to this email.
/elfur

A) I'm enthusiastic about maintaining the whole evolt.org shebang

David Kaufman
Dave Davis (no, not Davies :)
Martin Burns (with C time restrains)
Dean Mah
Jeremy Weiss (borderline A/B)
William Anderson (borderline A/B with C time restrains at times)

B) I'm enthusiastic, but don't know if/when/how I could help

Joel D 'spinhead' Canfield (the A+ dude becomes B)
Paul Waring (with some A enthusiasm and C time restrains :)
Ron Luther (wants to be B, thinks he might rather be C/D)
Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz (B+C)
Drew Shiel (with dash of C from time to time)
Adrian Simmons
Laura (?Lightning - would love to help, has no idea where)
Drs Marcel Feenstra

C) I care for evolt.org but do not have the time to participate in anything
timeconsuming.

David Ulevitch
Jeremy Ashcraft
Tara Cleveland (potentially in A later)
Mike King
Javier Velasco
Dave Davies (no, not the same as Dave Davis :)

D) I care, but I've left the business and not maintained my ability to
assist with anything web-related

Elfur Logadóttir

E) I care (or don't), but I've left and don't partake in anything related to
evolt.org anymore.

Stéphane Deschamps