[theforum] [Fwd: [Content] Feedback: Please remove my name]

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Wed Nov 7 13:50:00 CST 2007

> Quite honestly, it's a PITA to remove posts or even obscure them from
> thelist.

<snippage>

> Of course, this doesn't help the fact that official and unofficial
> caches/copies of the posts are still out there.

um, yeah. if practicality means we *can't* eliminate the post (d'oh; we
don't control all the various web archives out there! I knew that;
really I did) then we may as well set realistic expectations and let
folks know that, while we sympathise, it's an awful lot of work which
will have virtually no benefit.

joel