[theforum] [Content] Feedback: Very bad links on evolt.org

Drs Marcel Feenstra, MALD, MBA marcel at wintasy.com
Fri Nov 9 05:01:45 CST 2007

> > On 8 Nov 2007 03:59:59 -0600, selena  wrote:
> >>
> >> -- The following message was sent using the feedback page --
> >>
> >> Hi found these very bad links on evolt.org located at
> >> http://freeporn.evolt.org and on evoltslist page here
> >> http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-19990614/087770.html

Whoa --a quick search shows that there are *thousands* of similar pages:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=sex+site%3Aevolt.org
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=porn+site%3Aevolt.org

with most of them pointing to the same destination...

I see quite a few as subdomains of subaccess.evolt.org --were the DNS
hacked, or did/do people have the possibility of creating their "own"
subdomains?

Marcel