[theforum] Vote re: nofollow tags in articles

Dave Davies dave at beanstalk-inc.com
Tue Nov 13 13:45:06 CST 2007

As an author I'd put my vote in for removing the rel="nofollow" from
article links.

If a link is a vote and we can agree that publishing the content implies
appreciation of the author's work then a vote is a fair thing to pass in
this case.

I completely understand keeping rel="nofollow" in other areas. :)

But that's just my two bits worth ...

Dave Davies
Beanstalk Search Engine Positioning, Inc.
http://www.beanstalk-inc.com/