[theforum] admins et al... help me out ?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Sep 27 02:05:10 CDT 2008

http://www.10volt.org/

It would be cool if a few of you threw some stuff up here, before I roll
it out to the list and the world at large.

Since I'm too retarded atm (tired, sick, burnt out) to build a slick
working form, I'm just keeping it all simple.  Email me, I'll set you up
an author acct on the site, and you can post stuff.  I've never done
this before so hopefully it all goes smooth.

Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, but I'm kinda sentimental and I'd
be super stoked if folks could contribute a little chunk of your
individual awesome...

commenting is also cool.

THANK YOU!

Erika