[theforum] evolt teamwork site

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Oct 9 20:23:51 CDT 2008

1. Unless anyone objects, let's use the project management site Adrian
has set up.

2. We need a project manager: someone who can figure out the scope of
the project, who is responsible for what, and who will keep the project
moving.  I have raised my hand to volunteer.  If anyone else objects to
that or wants to volunteer, shout out please now.

I'm ready to rock n' roll.

Erika

PS Check out this ALA article: Rudy pointed it out to me.
http://alistapart.com/articles/tenyears