[theforum] 3 projects: front, back, content

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Oct 11 14:47:12 CDT 2008

http://evolt.teamworkpm.net/

Ok, because I think it will make roles clearer, I upgraded our account
on my dime and divided this into three different projects.

1. evolt frontend
2. evolt backend
3. evolt content

These seem to be the three areas that require the most attention, and
though they connect, they are pretty distinct.

Currently we still have the original project page that was initially
created... Unless there is a pressing reason to keep that, to avoid
confusion, can we inactivate it? (I think Adrian might need to do this)

The only thing I see in that original folder that I didn't copy to one
of the subfolders was Martin's question about CVS.

I'll need to know how version control works for evolt, too. I have some
SVN experience but not tons.  So if anyone wants to send an "evolt CVS
quickstart) to this list and/or post it to one of the projects, that
would be welcome.

Erika