[theforum] evolt users

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Oct 12 14:33:00 CDT 2008

Though, if a person were to only log in once *ever* to evolt, what do
you suppose the reason may be? Maybe to leave one comment?  Or?

  If the database is correct, this is a very common scenario (log in
once, and never return).  I see accts that look like this, with names
like "sebtest" too.

Is there a way for users to delete their OWN accounts?  (I suppose I
could learn this by exploration)

I'm going to add you to the teamwork site, Dean.  I don't want to do
anything crazy but if I see something, I'm going to ask about it
(probably on the teamwork site, not here).

Anyway, for me it's hard to conceive of users only being added forever
and ever, and never being deleted.... until the database is like a
faceless amorphous flesh-eating blob and we can not find any real people
in it...  (guess what my daughter is going to be for Halloween...!).

Erika