[theforum] wiki.evolt.org

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 17:40:48 CDT 2008

After spending many too many hours of my life, I have re-opened the
wiki.  It's been upgraded to mediawiki 1.6.10 which is the last
version that we can use because we are still on PHP4.

Instead of trying to fix the existing wiki (closed because of all of
the spam), I've simply copied over the few articles that we had on it
to the new version.  The old version is still around but is not
available so if there's something that I missed, let me know and I can
get it.

And yes, I will be monitoring it for spam as I do for w.e.o.

Dean