[theforum] front end design (was put up or shut up)

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Oct 14 08:51:54 CDT 2008

So it is agreed: design by committee sucks. And we should actively it.
.
.
(so... how about adding some pretty script-style SIFR to the headers?
with drop shadows?
.
psych!)
.
.
.

how does it sound to for 10/25 then, as a target date/milestone to begin
moving the design into Drupal?

If there is anything changing on th backend that the frontend people
need to know about, can backend people make a note on the frontend project?

Erika