[theforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Oct 14 10:55:10 CDT 2008

The effable Mr. Joel D Canfield suggested:

>>I'll take whoever is available as a creative director,
>>And then, while we're at it, appoint a technical director, a director of content, etc.

Hi Joel,

+1!

If any of the teams need an additional monkey for short term animal testing fodder (I have experience as grand fodder) or a part-time temporary adjutant to the assistant court jester, then hey, colour me in!

RonL.

Who was talking with some guy playing homespun Celtic tunes on his Chapman stick up in Salado last weekend ... but forgot to snag a business card for you.   ;-(   Sorry.  I was distracted - he had three sticks!