[theforum] beo beo beo beo beo beo beo beo

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Oct 19 16:44:12 CDT 2008

Erika wrote:
> hurray!
>
> just replace drupalicon heatmeiser w/ some rgb cubes and good to go. ;)

well, not quite :)  it's a proof of concept to show that we can
integrate beo into weo without much fuss.  I mean, if we want, we can
use a completely separate drupal install for it, but I don't think
that's the way to go.  Anyway, it works, which is the main thing I've
been struggling with for a while.  Yay erika for applying the pokey stick!

-n