[theforum] Google checkout

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:39:30 CDT 2008

John,

First off, I totally agree that David has made a wise choice with the legal status of evolt.org.

However, I've never read or heard of any statue or provision in the US Code that limits the board of non-profit organizations to just US Citizens or to those residing in the US. Please let me know your source on this so I can pretend to know something the next time I talk to my mom (I love throwing interesting/odd facts at her, it's fun).

Thanks!

-jeremy