[theforum] index.cfm 404's (and evolt CMS)

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Oct 23 11:23:58 CDT 2008

1. noticed some errors reported from people attempting to access /index.cfm
presumably from legacy links.  Since this was our front door for 5 or 6
years, I assume there are a few links like that out there....
would it be possible (and advisable) to set up a server redirect from
someone attempting to access /index.cfm to our homepage?

being as that is where  they are trying to go.... would be nice *not* to
have a 404 page be visitors' first experience at evolt.org

2. Our lists page refers to the evolt CMS and links to a sourceforge page.
 what's the story on the evolt CMS, has it been abandoned?

Erika