[theforum] evolt.org layout/typography driving me nuts

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Sun Nov 9 13:02:28 CST 2008

Erika,

.:| Fine by me.  I find those styles a bit overly-vanilla but at least
.:| they
.:| are consistent!  The different line-heights on the evolt.org front

.:| I don't think any one of us would let our own personal site, or work
.:| we
.:| do for clients, display or behave like evolt.org is right now.

Granted, I don't think current layout would win any contests but I think
there must be some difference in display between your FF3 and mine (my OS is
XP). Can you publish a screenshot someplace to depict what it is that is
faulty.

But I do accept that the website needs to be redesigned.

Cheers
Elfur