[theforum] evolt.org layout/typography driving me nuts

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Nov 9 20:15:58 CST 2008

Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
> Yes, this is true. My comments were not meant to be such an email. I
> sincerely appologise if that was your understanding. I truly value your time
> and energy donated to evolt.org

No, that's why I prefaced my words w/ "this is absolutely NOT directed
at you"!  obviously you have done a lot of work, and continue to be very
helpful with direction, history, etc.  but thanks for the nice words
nonetheless!

I found your front-end design comments to be constructive as well, since
you came up with concrete alternatives for what you didn't like.

> project that I hope is running, although the silence of certain individuals
> perhaps indicates that participation is lesser than wished for.

???

> This has been true in the past. And let me therefore reiterate - this was
> not my intention, please note that.

Sorry Elfur, I was only using your mail as a diatribe launching pad.  :)

I owe you a Brennivin, I think...

> D6 somewhere indeed, what I was offering was a shared account with ability
> to install modules (db access et al) for all the team to work on and test
> until the other server is ready. Again, you mentioned that time was of
> essence and module testing needed to be underway - I offered an interim
> solution. The offer resides on the table, whether you take it or leave it is
> up to you guys.

Thanks. Since I'm not on the backend team I guess I'll leave that up to
them.

Erika