[theforum] colors

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Nov 14 09:39:21 CST 2008

> On Thu, November 13, 2008 7:31 pm, Erika wrote:
>> for some reason I had in my head:
>>
>> lists+articles=blue browsers=red community=green
>
> work = blue (lists + articles = work)
> well, lists and lists aren't the same thing. For me, thechat would be
> community >> green, while thelist/theforum would be blue.

lists & lists?  or articles and lists?

I (personally) like lists blue (a work color), community green (I think
green is an inviting color), browsers red... now we got our cube.

partly question is: do we stick w/ 3 colors on the site or add in more?

tho articles & lists are different, they are similar in being "work" and
  "teaching" and "text-based content."

donate is the only other one I remember kicking around the idea of a
color to, (yellow/gold). In light of the newist article and other ad
research I recall, my tendency is not to make support requests overly
bright (I mean, if we do a front page panel) but in fact to make it one
of the more subtly colored things.  as for the page itself, not sure of
yellow.  a little goes a long ways.

Erika