[theforum] back to basics

Tara Cleveland tara.cleveland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:06:37 CST 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 11:28 PM, William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:
> Tara Cleveland wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> I have an idea after reading tara's ideas ... we've been focusing on
> tenvolt being some sort of relaunch.  Why don't we use our tenth anniv.
> to stand up and say "we're evolt, we still want to be relevant, help us
> reinvent ourselves in our 2nd decade", and use the time beyond that
> rebuilding the way our sites operate, both in form and function.

Now that sounds like a cool idea. I'd love to get other people
involved. How do we do it? Ideas???

maybe a twitter feed that posts on a page about it... plus article
comments... plus... can we take submissions via email so that people
can post things that are more elaborate than just comments? hmm... is
there some way to do a brainstorm? can we do a meatspace meetup? maybe
have parties/brainstorming sessions around the world on the
anniversary and link them somehow? can we invite lovely people to
these brainstorming + beer parties?
mmm... beer
</stream of consciousness>

Tara