[theforum] Funding evolt: responsibility

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Nov 18 11:49:38 CST 2008

Troll^H^H^H^Hreas-guy David Kaufman asked:

>>Swag, yes!  But surely you're not suggesting evolt offer paying sponsors
>>Right?  You'd never propose littering WEO with advertising, and then

Hi Dave,

Golly, what an interesting ... <smack />  Heh.  No.  ;-)

I was just offering up their tier-structure as a possible template to start from.  I can work up a strawman with suggestions from 'lurker' to 'hamstah whisperer' if needed.

Jinkies!  I still remember the beatdown I got the last time I suggested we take paid advertising!  Whoa.  I think my ears are still ringing ... No, wait!  That was just the phone.  Whew!

Now what would scooby do?,
RonL.