[theforum] Silence ....Doesn't need to be

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Nov 22 14:50:52 CST 2008

things evolt has done in the past (IIRC!), when we had a more active
hands-on admin group:

- member directory (I disappeared about the time this started...  I don't
know how it fared, only that it's gone now.)
- a CSS "skinnable" evolt.org (did we ever really implement that? can't
recall.)
- free webhosting, for people who wanted to experiment w/PHP etc... no
need for it anymore, for reasons William pointed out.

Things we've done that have not worked well:
- fragmenting into a lot of subgroups (marketing, design, etc)

Our biggest current problem as I see it:
1. We have not been maintaining the website we already have.
This is what we're on the way to solving, but it has brought up other less
tangible and perhaps also festering issues.

Erika