[theforum] Who does what to which

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Nov 24 16:37:16 CST 2008

OK I'm going to have a go at the wiki (gulp!).

I'm gonna go through existing content a little more thoroughly that I have
and then work out a structure and post a mind-map ( I like mindmaps :)) of
the structure for comment - I'll adopt the no comment assumes agreement
policy. I'll try and map existing stuff to that, and also note stuff *I*
think is dead ( bit not necessarily so - is there a song there?).
 -RonL also mentioned wiki stuff, so any other suggestions for content -
fire them at me.
- Erika - PM stuff, suckage lists, proposed features - some of this is on
there already, but is like circa 2004  or earlier- so your were pretty ahead
of the curve using it.

-S