[theforum] Outdated FAQ issues

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Nov 24 19:15:07 CST 2008

Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
> You don't need to create a new landing page. Like Martin said, these are
> categories - just create a new one named "old-faq" and put all the old stuff
> in that category while maintaining the new items in the same category as
> before.
>
> HTH
> /elfur

Ok, unless anyone objects, or has a better idea, that is what I'm going
to do.

And unless anyone objects, this page
http://evolt.org/affliate_hosting
is going into that category, along with the older versions of our
writers guidelines and such...

Also, Elfur, thank you, your advice about removing the sticky was, in
fact, helpful.  I have now successfully un-stickied the old FAQ articles.

HURRAY!

Erika