[theforum] 10volt - Dec 14, 2008

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Nov 26 12:06:18 CST 2008

As many of you know I am recently unemployed.  I also currently have no
big freelance projects on the table other than daughter's birthday, Dec
11.  I believe I have enough money to make it through the holidays, and
into January.

I've pretty much made up my mind to ride my evolt.org obsession through
Dec 14.  Though I'll be still applying for jobs, I'm going to run my
job/project search in low gear.

IOW, I'm putting evolt.org issues on front burner through 10volt.  The
reason is, in part, because I want to maximize our opportunity for
publicity and fundraising using 10volt as a launching pad.

I feel like our site has improved significantly in the past three months
with fresh content, and some usability improvements.  I now no longer
feel embarrassed to direct people to our site.

Next on the agenda: improvements to our schwag shoppe and hopefully some
  publicity from outside sources.  10volt, IMO, is worthy of a press
release.

So this is a heads up.  If you want to continue to improve the site, via
CSS, content, and usability, please... have at it!

Erika