[theforum] our wiki

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Thu Nov 27 13:26:01 CST 2008

>-why put people details in the wiki?  We each have a user page on weo
>-where we can expose as much or as little info as we like.
>-

Yes I would I agree if I could readily find this information on weo. If you
click on a post or article in weo you can get that persons details. If you
don't know who they are then you can't find them - well, at least I haven't
been able to find a way to do it. Doesn't seem to be a member list -
probably deliberately ...

The person details on the wiki is supposed to help people new to admin
understand who does what - maybe this should link to weo (and whatever level
of detail that person wants to publish).

-S