[theforum] our wiki

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Nov 27 13:29:11 CST 2008

http://evoltwiki.quiraang.com/index.php?title=Image:Evolt_Community_2.png

ideas.....

-----------------

sites:

weo web
leo lists
beo browsers
teo test.evolt.org
peo planet.evolt.org

(defunct, for the history section:
deo, directory pages - meo, member pages)

-----------------

applications:

tip harvester
(defunct, evolt CMS)

-----------------

Content/Editorial is just called "content" afik

-----------------

Regarding people:

User pages are slightly different since they are a public face that
shows up for example on articles written for w.e.o

I am thinking this page would be "admin-specific".
I often wonder, for example, who is on theforum,
how many people on theforum, etc... but I suppose
if they don't participate in discussions they won't
keep their wiki pages up to date, and it's all a moot point.

In addition to user pages, pretty much everyone in admin is immensely
googleable.  So yeah, I'd concur w/ William it's a less important
section...