[theforum] thanks

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Nov 27 15:19:04 CST 2008

.:|  > Hey Erika, you know it's thelist, not the list, right?
.:| Not really... I didn't know.
.:| Please go forth and correct any documents as needed.

Alas, I don't have the time[1], but I'm certain that someone will :)

.:| and hey ho, let's go write a style-guide now!!!
.:|
.:| PS and on titles?  going by common editorial style:
.:|
.:| evolt.org inside a sentence or title
.:| Evolt.org begins a sentence or title
.:|
.:| Thelist begins sentence title?
.:| or TheList
.:| or thelist begins sentence title?

evolt.org and thelist - everywhere, same goes for thechat and theforum - all
lowercase, all the time.

This is how it's always been.

As for discussion for future reference ... I'll leave that to the rest of
you.

/elfur

[1] I've said this before, I do read theforum and thechat, but I do not
visit thesite and don't think I have admin privs there anymore (but I might)
The situation in Iceland is such that I need to make any web development /
content editing within local projects I've been part of - rather than assist
with evolt.org at this time.
But I'm an eager cheerleader on the side :)