[theforum] rethink evolt.org - survey ?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Nov 30 19:45:48 CST 2008

I just put together this survey on a free acct (limited # of questions).
http://tinyurl.com/6fhtkg
Would this be ok to send out to thelist?

Or, would there be any objections to creating an article about the fact
that we are looking at redesigning/realigning in possibly more than a
cosmetic fashion, and including the survey link in there?

I don't know if everyone is on board with this idea, but it's what I
keep hearing, that we need to do something significantly more with our
site than we are doing.  Seems like it wouldn't hurt to try to gather
some demographics and/or feedback from the larger group..

concerns? objections?

Erika