[theforum] evolt gear / fundraising stuff

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Mon Dec 1 06:38:15 CST 2008

Hi Erika,

"Erika" <ekm at seastorm.com>

> Check this out:
> http://stickerobot.com/pricing/
> [...]
> I think stickers are a good way to get our URL out there cheaply  -- if
> in fact the prices on this stickerobot.com are believable. I haven't seen
> anything bad written about them.
>
> thoughts?

I guess maybe I'm just not a "sticker person"...?  I don't even have bumper
stickers on my car :-)

But I'm all for anything that let's evolters "represent", how *ever* the
kids are representin' these days!  I admit I can't even ~imagine~ a world
where we sell 1000 evolt stickers though.  Or were you thinking of giving
them away?  Still -- a thousand??

Let me know what you have in mind -- or better yet let the forum know!  If
there is a lot of support for the idea of buying these in bulk and then
selling them for a profit (and/or giving em away as promotional swag) I
have no problem with it.

-dave