[theforum] teamwork site, and wiki uploads

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:04:02 CST 2008

2008/12/4 Erika <ekm at seastorm.com>:
> I want to prepare to close my teamworkpm account.
The bigger question is of whether we are going to use it? Do we want
to continue with it at all? We didn't really answer that in the last
thread.

The wiki would certainly be a better place for file, general notes,
documentation, procedure etc.

Should we just stick with theforum and the wiki? And ditch teamwork?

> I guess that I'm fine with Martin's suggestion about an article after
> the fact that features them...
Me too, and I can ask if that's enough for the freebie.

--
Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com