[theforum] teamwork site, and wiki uploads

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Dec 4 11:32:54 CST 2008

adrinux wrote:
> 2008/12/4 Erika <ekm at seastorm.com>:
>> I want to prepare to close my teamworkpm account.
> The bigger question is of whether we are going to use it? Do we want
> to continue with it at all? We didn't really answer that in the last
> thread.

For me, it's not necessary any longer, for this particular project. For
other projects I'm open to it or to other ways of working.

If others find it useful, lets try to keep it.  If not, then let's move on.

If no one answers a thread, then I guess the answer is they don't care
about that particular issue.  In which case, we may as well move on. IMO.

Erika