[theforum] twitter

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Dec 15 15:53:25 CST 2008

Martin Burns wrote:
>> So that's how that works!  Someone should write an article dumb twitter
>> twix  tricks. on how to trick out twitter. feed the birds.
>
> Big ol' RSS link on the twemes #evolt page...

Well I think the issue is, I know you told us about twemes, but I
couldn't remember it.  I could remember the word "hashtag."  that got me
nowhere.

It seems like a lot of people think a lot of things should be
self-evident, such as, how to follow a twitter meme, or use it as a
feed.  When in fact, it isn't, for many of us. And in fact it's kind of
easy to forget how new twitter actually is, how in fact a lot of very
smart people are still just figuring out techniques, how to make it work
for them.

Martin, you should write an article. You only have 126 articles.  The
good news is, after you write 21 more articles, you'll have surpassed
djc.  Just 21 more!

Erika