[theforum] upgrading w.e.o, using t.e.o

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Dec 17 11:26:36 CST 2008

I realize we still have some work to do on design, but I am wondering if
someone who is familiar with Drupal and evolt.org processes could
outline an upgrade process for those of us who will be working on the
front-end (templates).

http://wiki.evolt.org/wiki/How_evolt.org_works

There is a section on t.e.o, (thoughts on t.e.o) created by Dean, but
what I would like to see is a "nuts and bolts" of how to get stuff done
on t.e.o (so that we can ultimately get stuff done on w.e.o)

For example, a process.  Are we using version control?  Ok, how?  Where?
  If this isn't set up yet, could someone be so kind as to set it up?
And then send a note to theforum and/or put it on the wiki?

This will help us move forward in i18n and everything else.

Thanks,

Erika