[theforum] still working

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Dec 26 13:02:49 CST 2008

Just an update: I'm still working on a design.  Since I do a lot of
"design" in HTML and since it's been a long time since I've pushed
myself design-wise, it's taking longer than expected as I do my usual,
"try this, try that, over-complicate, peel back, try something else,
repeat" process. That's what it takes me to get to something good,
unfortunately.  Usually it ends up looking super-simple, like I built it
in five minutes. :/ Anyway, I'm working on it.

Erika