[theforum] WYSIWYG Editor

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Fri Jan 30 09:38:58 CST 2009

The wysiwyg editors available are generally low overhead and can easily
be ignored if you don't need it.  If one is comfortable writing html
then the brain tends to ignore the offer (in my experience), however if
one needs such an offer and no such help is available to them I imagine
it can feel frustrating.  I have a vague memory that once a wysiwyg
editor is in place in Drupal, each user can set a pref as to weather
they want it or not.  It's a vague memory.

--
Jon Molesa
GPG ID: DAA35239
rjmolesa at consoltec.net