[theforum] Design by community

Tara Cleveland tara.cleveland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:45:15 CST 2009

Hi Adrian and all,

After the reading the article I'm not sure I'd call that "design by
community", but would call it "surveying your users after design and
making adjustments". The other questions you'd have to ask are:
whether we'd get the hundreds of responses she says are necessary for
the results (I don't think we would), and whether or not you think the
drupal.org redesign was a successful bit of good design (which I think
is debatable). Nevertheless, it's an interesting idea. I'd still do
user testing and a survey of users after a design - regardless of what
you call it. :-)

My 2 cents.

Tara