[theforum] Withdrawing from evolt.

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Jun 2 08:23:56 CDT 2009

Adrian noted:

>>It's become clear over the last few months that between work, house
>>and kids I no longer have free time to devote to evolt.org, so I'm
>>officially 'not doing evolt stuff' any more.

Hi Adrian,

It happens.  I think we all go through those times.  Thanks for the heads up.

But more than that ... thanks for the time and effort ... for all of the contributions you _have_ made to evolt!  We are the richer for it!  And we appreciate it.

Enjoy life and make sure you take time to have Big Fun!

Catch ya 'round thechat sometime,
RonL.