[theforum] Browsers, un-mirrored (was: Re: Cut Over)

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Oct 6 07:27:11 CDT 2010

Hi Neuro,

OK I've downloaded the browser archive, ~14 gigs over http, to tron from:

   http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/browsers.evolt.org/browsers/

The files are on tron in the directory:

   /home/tempest/BEO/browsers

Having mirrored these with wget, there are index.html files for each
directory which are clearly www.mirrorservice.org's site design, but i
hope this will allow us to get BEO back up and running.

The lastupdated.txt file says: 2009-07-15 11:09:20 CDT

I hope we didn't have lose any changes we'd made since then...

Can you help me sort out what to delete from these files, and where to
put the rest?

Thanks,

-dave