[theforum] Zombie!

Adrian Roselli Roselli at algonquinstudios.com
Tue Jun 25 12:27:01 CDT 2013

Carving out the part where you put me on the spot...

> 4) prepare the weo archive, anniversary and tribute thingies
>
> This needs to be more fleshed out, but basically I envision the front page of
> weo becoming a one-shot page similar to info.cern.ch.  Someone needs to
> own the corralling of testimonials, even if the contact processes are farmed
> out to loads of people.  This is the really important bit, as it's the content we
> want to leverage for EVOLT15.
> We're kinda focusing on the technology side a little bit (well, I am, at least),
> but the 15th birthday of Evolt is what has lit up this process, and the content
> needs needs NEEDS to be the most important part, otherwise we might as
> well just punt thelist to google groups and shut everything else down.
>
> Adrian, you were first to suggest this notion, which I love to bits.
> At the risk of shanghaiing you, do you fancy starting the ball rolling and
> sketching out what we need to do and who we need to talk to?

Yes, I can be convinced.

Humor me and harass me again this weekend if I don't have anything. Between meetings and up against a deadline this week so time to really focus on this is tough. I may have time Friday night or as part of a leisurely Sunday drive to both focus and bounce ideas off a trapped (unwilling) bystander.