[theforum] Zombie!

Adrian Roselli Roselli at algonquinstudios.com
Mon Nov 4 15:02:43 CST 2013

Aw crap, this is on me, isn't it...? At least the part about getting people to write something.

I totally dropped the ball. That and my email filter is aggressive.

To manage everyone's expectations, I am busy. Busy enough that I need some help to go harass folks. If someone can work up a list of who we should contact, I am happy to write a form-ish email and then go pinging folks. We can even direct them to a page on the evolt.org site.

Trying to get any long-form writing back from people may be nigh impossible. Hell, I'm motivated and I can't even be bothered, as evidenced by my failure to remember to look for this thread in my spammage.