[theforum] Zombie!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Nov 18 13:11:28 CST 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Adrian Roselli
<Roselli at algonquinstudios.com> wrote:
> Isaac? Tab Atkins? Christian Heilmann? Eric Meyer? Jeffrey Zeldman?

Yup, yup, I realised I'd forgotten Isaac not long after mail was sent,
I've mailed him now.  Was Tab a part of evolt at some point?  I
remembered about Christian and hadn't gotten round to the ping yet.

I basically have two emails I'm sending, one is a quick message for
people who I hope still know what evolt is and what's happening, and
if they'd like to contribute some words, the other is a longer one,
very quickly describing what evolt is, that we're still around, but
that we're shuttering the articles.

Pinging the rest now too.

-n