[theforum] Zombie!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Nov 19 17:32:22 CST 2013

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
> Hi Neuro,
>
> Throwing some other names out here:
>
> What about Christian Heilmann of Mozilla fame?   He must have had some evolt connection or I certainly wouldn't be an FB friend!

Already contacted.  I also got a very nice reply from djc, I think
he's amenable to contributing something, which is so appropriate and
very very great.

> I remember trading emails with Lou Rosenfeld when he was working on the evolt chapter for the O'Reilly Information Architecture book.
>
> There were a bunch of tech authors as well; several books on JS  (Danny Goodman and Jeff Howden), a Cold Fusion book, Adrian's book, Rudy's book ... and John ??? from Adobe/Flash/Macromedia
>
> I think there also were another couple of guys out of NYC that are still active ... I think one is putting on a seminar in Brazil this week.  I will look up their names later.

If you have contacts for them, I have some text I can throw your way
to send to them (basically saying hello, remember evolt, did you know
it'll be 15 soon, here's what you could to to contribute to the
celebrations, etc) so it's not just me doing the heavy lifting ;)

-n