[thesite] 14 days and counting..

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Dec 1 14:58:28 CST 2000

>Just wanted to see where we're at with test.evolt.org this week.

Been pretty busy with work, so I haven't really done anything for a couple
of days.

I've done the bulk of the work that needs to happen on my blob of pages.
There's still some detail stuff that needs to happen, but it's just a matter
of picking through the stuff line by line.

I have a couple of questions, though:

I created this page to validate the articles template:

http://test.evolt.org/test/article/validate_article.html

and when I run it through validator.w3.org, there are some problems with CF
code in links not validating. (There are some other errors, too, but that's
the stuff I was referring to in the first 'graph. A bunch of it is form tags
outside cell tags.)

Here's an example:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Line 51, column 126:
  ... ref="http://test.evolt.org/evolt.borg?cfid=337544&cftoken=99383017"><i
                                                        ^
Error: general entity "cftoken" not defined and no default entity

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And here's the link to the actual validation:

<wrap>
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.evolt.org%2Ftest%2Fartic
le%2Fvalidate_article.html
</wrap>

Is there something we can do to make those validate? Or should we not worry
about it?

All in all, though I think we're pretty well on target.

Dave