[thesite] [bug] Login with "Remember me" checked

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Fri Dec 1 20:31:04 CST 2000

I can't recall if this one has been discovered:

On the front page, trying to login, choosing remember me and
got this:
(the url that was returned was:
http://test.evolt.org/evolt.borg?cfid=346984&cftoken=410
4878)

--------------------

Error Occurred While Processing Request
      Error Diagnostic Information

      An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

 "caller.attributes.#ListFirst(listElement, '=')#" =
IIF(ListLen(listElement, '=') IS 2, "ListLast(listElement,
'=')", DE(""))

      Error near line 63, column 12.
--------------

      Cannot set dynamic variable with name
'caller.attributes.amp;cftoken'. The variable name is
illegal. Variable names must start with a letter and can
include only letters, numbers, and underscores.

      The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position
(63:5) to (63:137).

      Date/Time: Fri Dec 1 20:32:54 2000
      Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0; DigExt)
      Remote Address: 194.144.199.108

[elfur]