[thesite] jeff, need an answer on something..

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Wed Dec 13 17:18:10 CST 2000

jeff wrote:

> djc,
>
> :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> : From: Daniel J. Cody
> :
> : where is that script that you had walk through the content table and
> : create a synopsis for articles at?
> :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> add_synopsis.cfm i believe
>
> yes, just checked and that's indeed the file.

ok.

> :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> : i'm sure there are a couple other things i may need
> : to know tonite as well.. if i can't fix them, i'm going
> : to be disabling features till they can be addressed.
> :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> i'm going to try to be around as well.  i have had very little personal time
> since codefest 2.0 so haven't had a chance to address things like i would
> have liked to.  i'll do my best to give a couple of hours to you tonight to
> get this thing live and ready.

i know everyone is and has been busy. i'd be thrilled if you could work
on a couple things tonite with me dave, and whoever else jumps in and
can spare some time(for more html/css work too if anyone can offer)..

i'm going to head home right now before we get too much snow(got a foot
a couple days ago), and i'll be on ICQ and working on thesite till morn
if need be.

bbiab.

.djc.