[thesite] yippeee!

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Dec 13 20:36:39 CST 2000

>> How should they be changed? (especially Tips)
>
>all i can offer is that tips is currently found at:
>http://lists.evolt.org/harvest/

Duhhhhhh... I knew that. I put that in, then I'm off for home (it's 5:30 and
time for my puppies to eat). I'll be back on line in a bit.

In the meantime, I think something is wonky with sidebar/dsp_login.cfm. I
thought I sent this to thesite, but I now realize it only went to Dan.
Here's the sitch:

Hey, Dan --

I think it might be a CF logic problem. If you look at
sidebar/dsp_login.cfm, you'll see an if statement that's supposed to show
either "logged in as" or "sign up". What's happening instead is the log in
form shows up by default and after you sign in, you get BOTH "logged in as"
AND "sign up".

I don't think I munged anything there, but can you take a look and make sure
the logic is right?

Dave

So, Jeff? Isaac? Seth? I think Dan is still prolly fighting his way home
through the snow (which I should have in MY city by all rights ;p). Do one
of you have time to look at that file and make sure it's doing what it's
supposed to?

Dave