[thesite] RE: [Admin] Article Alert - Announcing evolt.org 2.0!

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 14 04:09:58 CST 2000

> ps: in the article, the "isaac foreman" should be "isaac forman"

ok, the change went through despite the error. error must be in the
post-update display.

btw, can we do something about the top-right nav (black on dark green).
also, can we change that body bgcolor green? it's too saturated (looks
perfect on my 21", but not on the 15" - which is usually more indicative of
how everyone else has their monitor set). originally i had that 1px stripey
bg image, but that fucked up the aliasing of the tab, so we dropped it.

what happened to marlene's buttons which were meant to replace those? i
thought they were cool.